When it’s hard to find a moment for those small but important jobs, our app is here to help. It’s fast, convenient and more secure than ever, with built-in security technology to keep your banking details safe and
When it’s hard to find a moment for those small but important jobs, our app is here to help. It’s fast, convenient and more secure than ever, with built-in security technology to keep your banking details safe and private.
And since you’ve usually got your mobile or iPad on you, it’s the simplest way to do your everyday banking.
- Log on quickly and securely with Touch ID, Face ID or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Check your balances and pending payments
- View individual transaction details
- Transfer money between accounts, and make UK and international payments
- Pay your loan or credit card bill
- Pay in cheques
- Apply for loans, savings, cards and more
- Easily freeze debit card transactions, report lost or stolen cards and order replacements
- Reset your password or request a new PIN
- Update the your contact details
- Call us safely from the app – we’ll already know it’s you so can quickly connect you without the usual security checks.
New to this app Setting it up is quick and easy – you just need to register your device. For this you’ll need:
- An up-to-date phone number registered with us
- Lloyds Bank UK personal, Islands personal or sterling international account
- Internet Banking user ID, password and memorable information (you can create these in the app).
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. This includes preventing connections from the app on devices that we think have been tampered with. As a Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee: http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We won't contact you any more than normal if you use the app. But please stay alert to email, text messages or phone calls that appear to be from us. Criminals may try to trick you into giving them sensitive personal or account information. We'll never contact you to ask for these details. Any emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. Any text messages we send you will come from LLOYDSBANK.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal (and some Channel Islands, Isle of Man and WorldWide Service) Internet Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note that features requiring the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on iPads.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 10.0 or above or iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 (or later models). Face ID requires either iPhone X or later models, or iPad Pro with Face ID capability (2018 onwards).
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Save the Change? is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
iOS 11 is now the minimum you need on your device to use our app. If you need to please check if your device will support iOS 11+ so you can continue getting app updates and using our app.
Bug fixes and security updates.
We’re also working on new features that will be included in a later release.